New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Producers Unprepared for Reality of Reality TV Show

Go down

Producers Unprepared for Reality of Reality TV Show Empty Producers Unprepared for Reality of Reality TV Show

Post  Morrigan Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 am

Embarrassment this week for a would-be TV producer when a trial reality TV program last Saturday went disastrously wrong. A local Auckland business man, who wished to remain nameless, will not be pursuing producing the TV series “Boy Racers”. “On reflection,” he remarked, “The concept was not a good one and in bad taste.” The concept revolved round observing a group of young boy racers as they communally lived in Epsom and the dramas that would ensue. Footage would be provided by security cameras placed around the house and in the ‘racers’ cars. Producers would introduce relationship, legal and social problems for the boys to solve. Given the age of the participants and the confrontational nature of programs like this, trouble was bound to happen. Producers got more than they bargained for when the house was gate crashed by associates of one of the actors. Arguments ensued and a fight broke out. Ironically, producers were not prepared for the reality of the situation as people could have really been injured. An elderly local resident Albert (93) called the police when she heard the commotion. “At first I thought I was having a senior moment. Then I realised youths were involved.” Auckland’s finest quickly arrived and dispersed the problem. Police were unavailable for comment at this time.
Morrigan
Morrigan
Goddess of War, Revenge, Night, Magic and Prophecy

Location : In the form of a crow, flying above the battlefields

http://newhorizons.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum