New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences

Go down

Consequences Empty Consequences

Post  Lord Ashford Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

It is with a great regret that I must announce the unfortunate decisions of our Sherrif, Master Leighton. He chose to defy the Prince of this city during a moment of urgency in a manner that was both rash and violent. Such an attitude is unacceptable, especially in our current situation. Though I have faith in our Sherrif's ability to excel in his position in the future, his actions have cost him esteem in our eyes. May this be the last unfortunate incident until we have dealt with our real enemies.

Additionally, I believe it is time we acknowledge a member of some significance within our society. Despite his age, he has been a quiet participant to the Danse Macabre, and thus I feel many of his actions deserving of praise have gone unnoticed. For his role in the investigation of Destiny Church and the Blood Demons, I wish to recognise the efforts of Alder North, and hope that he continues to prove useful to this city as we unite to destroy our enemies.

(OOC: -1 dot of status from Duncan Leighton, +1 to Sebastian North)
Lord Ashford
Lord Ashford

Character sheet
City Status: 2 - Recognised

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum